Click through the tabs below to read about our company timeline.
After graduating from Kent State University’s prestigious Visual Communication Design program, founder Scott Alai set out to start his own company while working for companies like Ernst & Young, Medical Mutual and New Media Communications – working on campaign websites for George W. Bush, Govenor Mike Huckabee and numerous lobbyist sites.
Award winning web design
Since its inception five years earlier, founder Scott Alai had won many web design awards for his website concepts.
- 2009 CoolHomePages.com Design Award Winner for “Color Scheme”, “Layout” & “Flash”
- 2001-2003 Golden Web Award by the International Association of Webmasters & Designers
- 2003 American Design Award
- 2003 Coolest Web Award sponsored by iValueHost
- 2003 HOT 101 Design Contest Winner
- 2002 Congress Online Silver Mouse Award
- 2002 September’s Designer of the Month on CreativePublic.com
- 2002 Webmaster Award
- 2002 Ground Zero Design Award
- 2002 Best of the Web Silver Award
- 2002 Visual Xtreme’s “Gold” award of excellence
- 2002 Canadian Web Award for excellence
Ten Years Later
After designing and developing over 500 websites and having much success with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet turbulence was in-store. Chameleon Graphix was now adapting to current Google updates by designing mobile websites with HTML5, CSS3 and integrating social networking.
Sink or swim
After the many Google updates and the final countdown till April 24, 2015 when Google announced that they would begin penalizing websites for not being “mobile friendly”, Chameleon Graphix Responsive Web Design was already proactively building “responsive” websites so that their clients would continue to rank high on search engines and beat out the competition.
Meet Our Team
We love what we do and we do it with passion